Published on November 14th, 2019 | by Review Broz0
What is a Sales Funnel? Intro to Sales Funnels:
If you want to grow your business and have an online presence, then you should know how to build an effective sales funnel.
Sales funnel is a type of marketing strategy that is designed to make people your potential and real customers. The process initiates with a widespread audience and gradually helps the most promising customers move along till they become your regularly purchasing customers.
There are a lot of sales funnel developing tools in the market, but you have to choose the tool that has all the necessary features and is easy to use.
ClickFunnels is an excellent example of such a tool as it is specifically designed to help people implement sales funnels in their business. ClickFunnels let you create all required essential pages and forms and link them together to build your own marketing funnel. An important feature of ClickFunnels are as follows;
- Very easy to build complete automated funnels
- Excellent free online training courses
- Can create opt-in pages, sales pages, email sequences, order forms, additional content, membership area, etc.
- Conversion tracking and split-testing to improve results
- Integrates with all the primary email services
- Links to payment processors within ClickFunnels
- 14-day free trial — lets you test it risk-free
With ClickFunnels you can easily build any funnel you could possibly imagine such as;
- Lead Capture Funnels – is used to grow the mailing list.
- Sales Page Funnels – is used to sell products and services by incorporating up-sells, down-sells, and one time offers to maximize your profit per customer.
- Webinar Funnels – is used to promote and get registrations for your webinars.
- Online Courses –can sell and host an online course entirely within ClickFunnels.
- Membership Sites – to generate a recurring income by creating membership sites within ClickFunnels.
Clickfunnnel can help to save a lot of money that you usually spend on different products and services, and it will allow you to get rid of the technical headache of trying to make a lot of different tools work together.
How do sales funnels work?
To understand it, first, consider your business. The first stage in sales funnel is called “awareness.” You make people aware of your product or service by advertising, social media, email newsletter signups, ebook downloads, online quizzes, even word of mouth and make them visitors who are called prospects.
The second stage is called “interest.” You gain the prospect’s interest through an email sequence. For example, you make them click on a link of what could interest them, or you link them to a blog post, product or service that you are selling.
The third stage is the “decision.” At this step, you have to get prospects to make a decision. Through paid ad route you could use Facebook and Google re-targeting to keep awareness and interest level high, or if you don’t want to spend money then you need a lot of customer reviews and testimonials. These can get people to take action (to purchase your product and service) which is the last stage in the sales funnel.
What is sales funnel automation?
Sales funnel automation means that you add automated actions into your funnel, so you do not have to spend every day looking at your funnel to make sure it is working. These automated sales funnel help you to boost your profits while you focus on other aspects of the business. When creating automated sales funnel make sure that you constantly tweak and rework your funnel so that you can maximize conversions.
How to make money with sales funnels?
If you are looking into making money with sales funnels, then you are at the right place. We recommend you to use ClickFunnels for marketing and more. You can earn money with it in the following ways.
- Promote ClickFunnels to others and earn an affiliate commission
- Sell your own products or services through ClickFunnels i.e.
- E-commerce physical products
- High-ticket coaching
- Information products
- Membership sites (or continuity programs)
- Build funnels for others through ClickFunnels Certified Partners and earn money