Published on November 14th, 2019 | by Review Broz0
How to Start Email Marketing? Intro to Email Marketing:
Have you been thinking about How to Start Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a type of direct marketing using electronic mail as a way of communicating commercial messages to an audience. Generally, every email sent to a current or potential customer is considered email marketing but the term also to refer to
- Sending emails for the purpose of obtaining new customers or convincing existing customers to buy something immediately.
- Sending emails for the purpose of improving your business relations with your current or previous customers and to boost consumer loyalty and repeat business.
Estimates show that 3.8 billion people use email worldwide, and a study revealed that two-thirds of consumers bought from a brand as a direct result of an email marketing message.
Start email marketing to reach your customers.
Why is email marketing important?
Email marketing has become one of the most vastly used marketing channels. Even though it’s not as polished as newer channels like social media, but it is an operational way to construct an owned audience that gets results.
You can use email to shape the existing relationship with your subscribers and leads by offering pertinent, valued information that will help them take action on their objectives.
So, email marketing is not just about you, or your business, it is also about your customers.
Email marketing also helps to increase brand awareness as every time you send an email; you expose your brand to consumers everywhere. By exploiting targeted content, tactical planning, and smart design, your business will increase.
How can email marketing help my business?
Email marketing can help you significantly depending on your business and campaign and can provide these benefits:
- Build Relationships: Construct connections via personalized engagement.
- Brand Awareness: Keep your brand and your products/services top-of-mind for the time when your prospects are prepared to engage.
- Content Promotion: You can use email to share appropriate blog content or beneficial assets with your prospects.
- Lead Generation: Tempt your subscribers to deliver their personal information in exchange for something they find valuable.
- Product Marketing: Endorse your products and services.
- It allows you to reach out to customers with personalized, appropriate and dynamic messages.
- They also allow businesses to react automatically to significant consumer events such as purchases or shop-cart abandonment.
- Email marketing is CHEAP, without any doubt, whether you do it through an email marketing agency or yourself.
- Marketing to hundreds of customers through email will cost you tiddlywinks compared to other channels of marketing.
- Measurability and Flexibility: You can easily track responses to your emails with the analytics available today and find out what fragments of your campaign are working and what are not. It will allow you to effectively modify your campaign strategy if needed.
According to an estimate, every customer receives 121 emails every day. That means if your email is not constructed correctly, it will get lost in a crowded inbox or the spam folder. So head over to GetResponse as it is a reliable, scalable email marketing platform that provides tons of marketing automation features and is incredibly easy to use.
How does it work?
Email marketing is not difficult. You can use GetResponse to enjoy the professional level of email marketing. Email marketing with GetResponse will allow you to build an effective email strategy. Here is a quick guide:
- Define your audience
- Establish your goals like what you want to achieve from your email marketing.
- Build your email list. You can use different ways to build your email list, but the correct method for each campaign will depend on the goals you establish.
- Select the sort of campaigns you wish to send. It can be a marketing offer, announcement, newsletter, or event invitation, etc.
- Create your first campaign and structure it for easy reading. Use Images and visuals to boost viewer engagement.
- Create a way for people to sign up
- Use persuasive content, first-order discounts and free or express shipping upgrade as incentives.
- Measure your results and modify appropriately